Race or Special Event Permit

Forsyth County Parks & Recreation offers outdoor space for individuals, businesses or organizations to hold special events.  If you are interested in hosting a special event, please review the Special Event Permit Policy and complete the Special Event Application Form appropriate for your event.  

For more information, please call (770) 781-2215 or email parkweb@forsythco.com

For information about hosting an inside special event, please call one of the following locations:
Central Park Recreation Center - 678-455-8543
Fowler Park Recreation Center - 770-886-4088
Old Atlanta Park Recreation Center - 770-205-4646