Request a refund online
To complete a refund request/transfer form and send by email or fax, click here.
department REFUND POLICIES
Any activity or rental cancelled by parks and recreation will be refunded in full.
Class Refund Policy
- Refunds/transfers requested 2 or more business days prior to the activity start date will receive a full refund/transfer. 50% of the activity fee will be refunded/transferred if requested before the second meeting of the program. No refunds/transfers after the second meeting of the program.
Camp Refund Policy
- Refunds/transfers requested 1 week or more prior to the camp start date will receive a full refund/transfer. 50% of the camp fee will be refunded/transferred if requested less than 1 week but by noon on the Friday before the camp start date. No refunds/transfers after noon on the Friday before camp starts.
Fitness Room/Fitclass Pass
- Refunds requested within 7 days of purchase will receive a full refund.
Youth Athletic Leagues
- No refunds will be issued except under special circumstances as approved by the department.
Adult Athletic Leagues
- No refunds will be issued for teams except under special circumstances as approved by the department.
Facility Refund Information
- Please refer to the rental agreement for facility refund policies.
Shady Grove Campsites - Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather, no shows, early departures, or cancellations after the scheduled arrival date. No penalty if requested 48 hours prior to reservation date or check in time. If canceling a stay within 48 hours of date/check-in time a $10 service fee per site will be assessed. Date changes are considered a cancellation and will be assessed a $10 service fee per site if requested 48 hours prior to check in date. For site changes, a $10 service fee will be assessed per site/per length of stay. To request a refund or change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 205-6850.