Forsyth County Parks & Recreation manages 3 dog parks. Each location has two areas, one for small dogs and one for large dogs.
Dog Park Locations
Caney Creek Preserve - 2755 Caney Road, Cumming
Fowler Park - 4110 Carolene Way, Cumming
Windermere Park - 3355 Windermere Parkway, Cumming
Dog Park Hours
March through October - 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
November through February - 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Dog Park Rules
- Owners must dispose of pet waste properly in the designated on-site containers.
- All dogs entering must be licensed and vaccinated.
- All dogs must be leashed until safely inside and returned to a leash prior to exiting.
- Dog owners must remain in fenced in area while their dogs are using the park.
- Pet owners inside of off leash area must be 18 or older.
- Children accompanying dog owners inside of area must be at least 12 to enter and strictly supervised by pet owner.
- Aggressive dogs, females in heat and puppies less than 4 months old are not allowed.
- Smoking and eating are not allowed inside the dog park.
- Sick or injured dogs are not allowed.
- No more than (2) dogs per person are allowed on any single visit.
- Park user and dog owners assume all risk related to park use.
For more information, please call (770) 781-2215