Get a Special Use Permit

Forsyth County Parks & Recreation offers special use permits for events, races, fishing tournaments, geocaching/letterboxing and rock climbing. 

For more information, please call (770) 781-2215 or email

For information about hosting an inside special event, please call one of the following locations:
Central Park Recreation Center - 678-455-8543
Fowler Park Recreation Center - 770-886-4088
Old Atlanta Park Recreation Center - 770-205-4646

Contact Us


 P.O. Box 2417
 Cumming, GA 30028
 Phone: (770) 781-2215
 Fax: (770) 781-2221
 Email: Contact Us

Our Mission

Working together to enrich the community by providing safe, clean and inclusive parks and recreation.

Our Vision

Inspiring a connected, vibrant and healthy community through parks and play.