• Use the trail only during permitted hours.
• Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
• Stay on the trail surface.
• Stop, look and yield to traffic at crossings.
• Cyclists and skaters should wear helmets.
• Visitors are encouraged to use the buddy system and use the trail in pairs or groups.
• Be courteous and respectful to other users.
• Respect the privacy of adjacent landowners.
• Travel in a consistent and predictable manner.
• Keep right as you use the trail. Pass on the left and give a courteous and audible signal of your intention to pass.
• Clean up your litter - help keep the trail clean for others.